• High Quality Fiberglass Composite
  • Kevlar Reinforced Material
  • Precision Moulded
  • Track Ready
Quantity

187 Reviews
4.9 out of 5

Great Paint and fitmemt

My fairings blew off my 2009 Hayabusa. (Toofast) Monster said they could paint and send the replacements. They did just that. Even with a color error they corrected the issue and sent the right stuff. Fitment wasn't perfect but was good. Very responsive and took care of the customer. Good group of people at Monster Fairings. Will definitely use them again.

Excellent quality, good service

The team at monster was very helpful as I planned out my custom fairing kit! The fairings ate top quality and look great

Best out there!

I've ordered about 6 fairing kits from them in the last few months. Definitely the best quality I've seen. Better than OEM.

Speedgearz

Perfect fit

I went with the sexy Nardo Grey for my 2012 zx10r. I get compliments every where I go. They are super durable and have that OEM fit

Fairings

Monster fairings are the best fairings on the market for fitment and quality reason if your looking for new fairings I highly recommend monster fairings

Fairings/customer service

First off this was made super easy and I messed up and ordered the wrong ones and they fixed it for me Awesome fit and the bike is straight. Thanks again and I'll definitely be ordering my Busa fairings here